About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist,you’ll play a key role in managing and coordinating talent with our recruiters.You’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to the Global TalentAcquisition team to improve the end to end hiring processand deliver meaningful work that will enhance the interview,candidate, and hiring manager experience. You report to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition.
What you'll do
- Serves as an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team by assisting in execution of strategic initiatives, logistics planning, and candidate management.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate with candidates and hiring managers regarding interview and travel schedules and track travel costs accordingly.
- Process employee bonuses (referral, sign-on, LTI); track payments and candidate reimbursement.
- Own all candidate pre-and post-employment processing and to ensure we are compliant with company policies and procedures (e.g., background administration, reimbursements, relocation authorizations, retaining of signed documentation).
- Own new hire communication to internal business partners.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition leader and HR analytics to deliver talent acquisition reporting and analysis.
- Deliver high-quality and detailed work, demonstrate operational excellence and ensure quality and integrity in everything you do.
- Share a point of view in a way that adds value and drives optimal outcomes for the team and brand.
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience working in an organization that focuses on customer and brand.
- You’re a customer service guru. People like working with you and you’re known for being a problem solver.
- You’re a great communicator. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can maintain professionalism and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- You’re tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and social media platforms.
- College degree preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs