About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
We’re looking for a PLMSoftware Engineer III to successfully implement a new PLM (Product Life CycleManagement) application at Gap. In this role, you will have the opportunity towork in an agile/scrum environment and be responsible for driving the design,development, testing, deployment, and support of the application as part of aDevOps product team.
What you'll do
- Design, implement and configure new PLM product on Microsoft Azure Cloud adhering to Cloud Security requirements including using Akamai WAF (Web Application Firewall) Protection, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), DBaas (Database as a service) Security, SSO (Single Sign On) SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) 2.0, VM (Virtual Machine) Protection and Secrets Management using Azure Key Vault.
- Implement Continuous Integration/Delivery using state of the art deployment tools including PIPES 2.0, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, and auto scaling.
- Design and develop Data Migration Frameworks using Enovia 10.8 and Technia API’s (Application Programming Interface) to migrate the libraries and in-season data to new PLM to ensure Business continuity.
- Design and develop real time integration between cross domain applications using Spring Framework, RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka adhering to OAuth 2.0 security framework using Apigee.
Who you are
- Adhere to development standards using design patterns, code reviews, CI/CD tools and automated unit testing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Software development using Java/J2EE technologies/Rest Webservices
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Continuous integration using Github, Jenkins, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Microsoft Azure
- Security enablement using Apigee for service to service authentication, Data Encryption via SSL/TLS, and Password Management
- Relational databases, Oracle, SQL, and MongoDB technologies
- Spring Application Framework, Spring Integration Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Circuit Breaker, Spring Actuator
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs