About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Inventory Management Planner drives the creation, management and execution of sales and inventory plans, ensuring achievement of division financial goals.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience
- 2-4years’ work experience with relevant analytical experience preferred.
- Financialand Business Acumen:
Ability to evaluatefinancial and business indicators and translate data into actionableinformation to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- ProblemSolving & Decision Quality:
Able touse rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Influencing& Negotiation:
Can present ideas anddirections that lead others to action
- Systemsand Tools Acumen:
Proficiency inMicrosoft Excel, and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
Able to build constructive and effectiverelationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Possessstrong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstratestrong listening, written and oral communication skills
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs