Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Associate Producer, Digital Operations (ContentDevelopment) will drive efforts involved in creating compelling content for alldigital platforms.
This includespre-season planning, capacity management across digital teams, and in-seasonpartnership with the Content Delivery team. S/he must be comfortable workingacross multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, taking projects fromconcept to final approval.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce and large-scale project management. S/he will also support in creation of content for desktop, mobile, email, and segmented audiences. Candidates must have experience in retail or CPG verticals and be comfortable with the fast-paced nature of fashion and marketing. The strongest candidates will also have a passion for and strong knowledge of digital and content trends, and emerging technologies and platforms. They will also have a working knowledge of ecommerce and merchandising metrics, and the ability to leverage data and cross-functional partnerships to inform difficult decision-making and execute complex strategies. In addition to project management, the Associate Producer works with the Head of Digital Operations and cross-functional teams to implement processes that address operational needs and improve efficiency – a constant opportunity for a growing team.
What you'll do
- Supports in the implementation of the seasonal pipeline for Gap Online business.
- Supports and leverages the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
- Maintains most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to work on projects and recommend process change when needed.
- Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy.
- Manages resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Utilizes key metrics for planning and prioritizing work.
Who you are
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3+ years of production experience in consumer based online experience (retail preferred)
Experience with localization and international ecommerce markets.
Ability to analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
Experience in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes.
Ability to work among cross-functional, cross-channel teams.
Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels across the organization.
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs