We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
Location: This role will be based out of 1 Harrison Street in San Francisco.
Hours: This role will be 40 hours per week, for one year.
Public Relations, Partnerships & Community Coordinator is an entry-level role that will split time between the PR/Partnerships, Influencer and Community teams. Your primary responsibilities will involve executing tasks associated with each team, as broken down below:
What you'll do
- Support relationships with media, influencers, and partners by responding to inquiries, managing product and image requests and needs.
- Produce product collateral and messaging for campaigns and product launches
- Support seamless activations through project management including updating databases and cross-functional collaboration.
- Build and manage seasonal asset briefs, supporting concept creation and overseeing execution
- Project manage Community collateral development by working with cross functional creative teams & external vendors to provide marketing resources to Athleta stores
- Support digital platform management and community event reporting
Who you are
NOTE: This is a contractor budgeted position, internal employees are not eligible to apply
- Degree (marketing or communications preferred) with a strong academic record.
- Interest/Experience in Public Relations, Partnerships and Community
- A strong interest in fitness, wellness and fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- Creative thinker with an innate visual aesthetic
- Proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management tools; adept at learning new tools and technologies
- Thrives on working in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs