About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Stock Analyst position will be located in San Francisco. It is part of the Global Equity Administration (“GEA”) team within the Gap Inc. Legal department. The GEA team has primary responsibility for the administration of Gap Inc.’s equity-based compensation programs around the world.
GEA is a small but critically important team within Gap Inc. With our collaborative approach to work streams, the Stock Analyst will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience on many aspects of equity administration for one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world. We currently have approximately 3,500 equity award recipients in 13 countries.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Team and action oriented, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
- Strong customer service skills (e.g., ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including HR, tax, payroll, accounting and financial reporting).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with an ability to work and think independently.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of basic stock administration principles; 1-3 years of stock administration experience preferred. Proficiency with equity administration software (e.g., Equity Edge Online) preferred.
- Minimum Level I CEP preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs