About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Gap Inc.’s Global Real Estate Finance & Strategy team provides strategic and analytical support to the Gap, Inc. portfolio of brands including Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy in over 10 countries globally. We are dedicated to all brands and are responsible for making strategic investment decisions for the company’s fleet of retail stores.
We are currently seeking a Senior Real Estate Financial Analyst to contribute to strategic and analytical initiatives within the Gap Inc. global real estate portfolio. The ideal candidate has a strong financial background and a keen interest in real estate finance and portfolio management. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for driving strategic real estate decisions through in-depth analysis, synthesizing quantitative as well as qualitative data into coherent fact-based recommendations to be communicated with others, from peers to executives.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in finance, business strategy, management consulting, or real estate; retail industry experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus; degree in finance, business, or related field preferred
- Creative and analytical problem solver that is comfortable developing strategic recommendations based on large data sets
- Organized self-starter with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of cash flows and investment planning metrics (e.g., NPV, IRR, EBITDA)
- Strong technical skills in Excel (e.g. v-lookups, sumifs, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge in GIS, PowerBI, Essbase, and Excel Marcos a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs