About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Graphic Designer, Brand Experience is part of the broader Old Navy Global Creative Marketing Team.
What you'll do
- Help design and curate experiential creative in accordance with the overall seasonal story-telling and commercial planning.
- Work with Senior Designer/Designer/Brand partner on implementing the creative direction and plan work flow
- Collaborate daily with Designers, Copy Writers, and Production Artists.
- File preparation, production, and delivery.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task across different projects
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work experience in the fashion or retail industry is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self starter: confident & organized
- Strong conceptual, 3D, big picture creative thinker and problem solver.
- Team player, proactive and enjoy problem solving.
- Understanding of brand narrative and storytelling.
- Passion for design, style & fashion.
- An eye for art direction, style and popular culture.
- Positive, enthusiastic & reliable.
- Proficient on a Macintosh.
- Physically able to use computer and artist tools.
Who you are
- BA in Graphic Design or related area.
- Minimum 1-3 years working in an Advertising agency, Design Studio or Fashion retail environment.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs