Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
What you'll do
- Manage and oversee all merchandise pipeline activities post purchase order creation. This includes PO Sizing, PO Maintenance, ACT Changes and Receipts of all styles & purchase orders for GID throughout the product lifecycle
- Manage and oversee price management
- Responsible for gathering all Initial information from Brand OMS, Online Merchandising and Online Planning, and additional required information from Production and OFC Members.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reconciliation and report out of monthly receipts by Division to Online Buying Teams
- Complete complex analyses using data - when available - from multiple business partners
Who you are
- College Degree
- 1-2 years direct or relative experience
- Knowledge of Prompt, Excel, Outlook, and Vista Plus software
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs