About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Responsible for pre-press and assembly for all print projects. Assists with creating print mechanicals. Provide support and management of our Digital Asset Management system.
What you'll do
- Prepress assembly of print mechanicals including some photo retouching (i.e., background extensions and adjustments for type legibility
- Develop print mechanicals based on creative layouts supplied by designers
- Support with the printing and assembly of physical comps for reviews and studio walkthroughs
- Assist with management of a digital asset library on WebDam platform, including photography, stock photography, videos, usage rights documents, creative layouts, mechanicals and strategy decks
- Monitor and order supplies for large-format printer (plotter) and office/studio
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3 years prepress/print production experience, working with enterprise-class initiatives in high volume production environments.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign) and MS Office suites.
- Demonstrate streamlined approach to cataloging, versioning and metadata.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a deadline-oriented, dynamic, fluid environment that values creativity, ownership and collaborative teamwork.
- Experience with project management tools (like WorkFront) preferred.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs