About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Manage and maintain the Digital Asset Management system for Banana Republic Global Marketingand support the Studio Production team. The Associate Manager – Digital Assets & Studio Productionpartners with the Sr. Manager – Photography/Post Productionon the maintenance of assets on the DAM, support Creative Designers on the purchasing/licensing of stock photography and supports Studio with mechanical projects. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to communicate between marketing and creative partners. Must be process-oriented with the ability to be flexible in a fast-moving environment.
What you'll do
- Manage a digital asset system, WebDam, that supports internal and external users. Asset library includes photography, stock photography, videos, usage rights documents, creative concepts, mechanicals, and strategy decks that support the global needs of Marketing.
- Work with outside vendors (i.e. pre-press houses and retouchers).
- Work with Corporate IT, as necessary, to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Set up and train new users in accessing the system to retrieve assets.
- Promote process efficiencies and simplification of processes.
- Partners with Director of Creative Services and Head of Print Production to evolve the asset management system through an understanding of usage, high-level business needs and process improvements.
- Audit digital asset activity quarterly to ensure assets are not undervalued, poorly used, unknown or not found upon search and adjust to improve.
- Support Marketing Studio with assigned mechanical/production projects and purchasing supplies.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 5 years digital asset management experience, working with enterprise-class initiatives in high volume production environments.
- Demonstrate streamlined approach to cataloging, versioning and metadata.
- User interface and process design experience in the area of digital asset management.
- Network administration experience, with proficiency in both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative and MS Office suites.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a deadline-oriented, dynamic, fluid environment that values creativity, ownership and collaborative teamwork.
- Experience with project management tools (like WorkFront) preferred.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs