About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
We’relooking for a Brand Planning Planner to successfully manage high leveldivisional/product financials for the BR brand franchisees within the Men’sbusiness. In this role, you’ll help to drive franchiseeseasonal investments to hit wholesale budget and earnings through analysis ofdivisional/product financials at a total level and key franchisee accounts.You’ll identify keyopportunities to drive in-season sales with recommendations of seasonal productinvestments, and drive topline retail and GM$ through partner influence andunderstanding of financials; as well as global market nuances. This role willalso be responsible for product wholesale pricing in effort to preservefranchisee margins, while also protecting BR’s margin.
Who you are
Strong Analytical Skills
Able to prioritize workload and time manage
Strong leadership and organizational skills
Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Comfortable in presenting to multipleaudiences (Execute leadership, Franchisee facing and Global teams)
Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years of merchandiseplanning/buying experience
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs