We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides administrative support to the Brand Talent Acquisition Team (TA) to enhance the candidate experience as well as source + recruit talent. This individual is the backbone of the Athleta TA Team. This means you will work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the TA team by creating thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent & business partners throughout the candidate experience journey. You’re an ambassador for Athleta, Hill City and Gap Inc every step of the way. Solving problems and connecting dots are what you do. Your optimal outcome oriented and don’t shy away from ambiguous situations. You’ll also manage/support projects, which means you’re juggling a variety of competing priorities. You’re visible, you’re connected, you’re engaged and you will play a critical role in helping Athleta, Hill City and Gap Inc attract and hire the best talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
What you'll do
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process, and work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify opportunities that will enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- Contact, schedule and coordinate interviews at all phases of recruiting process; including communicating interview and travel schedules with candidates and updating travel cost spreadsheet
- Greet and transition candidates throughout the interview day
- Manage the candidate background screening processes in partnership with Gap Inc.'s background check partner(s) & vendor(s)
- Support the job posting process on behalf of the TA team.
- Own the offer letter process and new hire communication to hiring managers & HR business partners
- Coordinate new hire orientation.
- Process employee bonuses (referral, sign-on, LTI); track payments and candidate reimbursement
- Responsible for conducting weekly update meetings, partnership with recruiters, with hiring managers in a consultative manner through communicating persuasively, influencing others, and sharing a point of view by using a creative approach to drive results
- Support global mobility and immigration issues as they arise
- Manages partnerships and build relationships both internally and externally
- Be consultative on industry trends including competitive intelligence
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ equivalent business experience
- Specialized knowledge and/or skills required to solve technical or commercial problems by modifying an existing operations/technical process with or without external support
- Customer service guru. People like working with you and you’re known for being a problem solver
- Social & tech savvy with demonstrated proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced energetic environment with focused sense of urgency
- Work independently as well as in team environment
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism - ability to interface with all levels of the organization as primary point of contact for the TA team
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs