About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
What you'll do
- File preparation,production, and delivery. Includes(but not limited to) updates to daily social content cadence, working with copyand strategy team, help create Instagram stories, photo editing and lightretouching
- AssistSocial Designer weekly kickoffs and content creation
- Responsible forfinal file pass-off: update final copy, place retouching, export for thecorrect media channel, and pass files off to strategy to publish.
- Possibilityto help contribute to team brainstorms, campaign concepts, and more.
Who you are
- BA in Graphic Design or related area.
- Minimum 1-3 years working in an Advertising agency, Design Studio or Fashion retail environment
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Working with web-compliant standards to produce content for different digital platforms (desktop, mobile, etc).
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. Can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Video experience with After Effects is a major plus, but not necessary.
- Social media savvy: experience with online, social media, and mobile a plus. Will be expected to know how to create slideshows, animated gifs, and video files.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs