About Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager, Retention is responsible for marketing programs and strategies that drive increased loyalty and retention. You will use analytical skills to identify opportunities in the customer lifecycle for engagement opportunities. In this role you will create and test personalization strategies for offers and/or content across direct mail and email and leverage those findings to increase response sales across those channels. S/he will also partner with the digital marketing manager to test lifecycle campaigns that increase retention via paid digital marketing channels. S/he will work with Analytics and Data Science partners to understand customer segments and shopping behaviors and create strategies that increase customer LTV. This position reports to the Director of Janie and Jack marketing.
What you'll do
Oversee and optimize email trigger lifecycle campaigns strategy to drive customer retention and sales
Responsible for email briefs and hindsight for adhoc personalized email campaigns
Partner with eCommerce team define learning agenda and design ‘test and learn’ approach to optimize email segmentation across variables such as messaging, layout, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
Oversee the email expense budget and ensure we stay on budget through email circulation recommendations.
Be the Salesforce Marketing Cloud subject matter expert for the team.
Execute seasonal direct mail campaigns and own creative brief, circulation strategy and execution, budget management, and results hindsight and recommendations.
Manage relationship with print vendor to ensure mailers are executed to creative vision.
Maintain, publish , and enhance a broad library of regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports for use by cross-functional partners that track program-level performance, ROI and contribution to total business
Translate customer insights into recommendations for cross functional partners (customer metrics reporting)
Manage coupon code operations, including timely and accurate delivery of codes to Marketing partners, promotion code set-up, tracking, communication and troubleshooting
Benchmark email, direct mail, promotion, and loyalty programs against the competitive landscape and surface best ew practices in the industry in order to propel the programs forward. Maintain a library of competitive emails and promotions
Who you are
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 2 years of email, retention, and/or performance marketing experience, preferably in retail industry
- Hands-on experience with CRM database, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in turning insights into actionable plans
- Solid understanding of the retail, e-commerce and email marketing industries and KPIs
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and last minute changes
Benefits at Janie and Jack
- We offer all Janie and Jack employees 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs