About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a Manager of Talent Acquisition, you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will build talent pipelines for Gap Inc’s Global Supply Chain. The Manager of Talent Acquisition will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, you will work in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. You are responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. You will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through building relationships and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
- Manage complex searches and functions – current & proactive talent pipeline building This requires a high level of engagement with talent acquisition leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are executed, monitored, and desired results are delivered. This role requires discipline, creativity, speed, a drive for results, and a high-level of communication.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of (can articulate) brand, customer, industry and competitive nationwide marketplace, then sets a plan for outreach, and delivers.
- Activates and engages with prospective talent pipeline for all Gap Inc. Global Supply Chain functions and leads them to consider Gap Inc. GSC a career destination.
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Manages partnerships and build relationships both internally and externally
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Leads the business in providing a hire-right experience
- Collaborates across the Gap Inc. Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Develops educational resources and tools that will build the Talent Acquisition team’s and Hiring Manager’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
- Creates innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Ability to flex and work within multiple functions/channels offering recruiting expertise as needed.
Who you are
- Experienced – You have 5+ years of professional experience in talent acquisition + Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate Focused – You are thoughtful in outreach to prospective candidates. You actively follow-up and foster a positive relationships.
- Passionate & Driven – You enjoy the hunt and take pride in finding specialized talent...difference makers.
- Proactive – Anticipate, observe, and swiftly take action with minimal direction.
- Resourceful – You use resources effectively and have a knack for identifying alternatives solutions to eliminate roadblocks.
- Flexible – You can quickly adapt to change, new challenges, and shift priorities when met with competing demands.
- Results Oriented – You have a proven track record of delivering results both individually and within a team.
- Collaborative – You enjoy cultivating relationships across teams in order to share best practices. You are comfortable interacting with all levels of the leadership team, business partners and peers.
- Skilled – You know how to use the entire Microsoft Office Suite. You have previous working experience with candidate ATS and CRM systems.
- Global Supply Chain recruiting experience preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs