About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Manager - Product Strategy reports to Senior Director Production Strategy. He/ she will facilitate the creation and as necessary drive delivery of a range of production-focused strategic initiatives in support of overall Old Navy objectives. In addition, this position will be responsible developing our framework of analytical tools and key performance indicators in to help drive our production / sourcing strategies and processes. This position requires both strategic and tactical agility with a strong bias towards cross-functional collaboration and delivery.
What you'll do
- Define and as necessary drive delivery of strategic initiatives in support of the overall Brand and Production team priorities. Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Partner with Sourcing (GIS) Strategy and other functional strategy teams to identify, prioritize, and scope operational initiatives in support of Brand objectives
- Support the Production leadership team in goal setting, establish clear action plans to achieve the goals, and manage measurement of progress against objectives
- Defining and delivering specific prioritized process improvement initiatives in partnership with GIS and other cross functional business partners
- Develop Production’s analytical tools framework
- Facilitate the specific definition and data sources for prioritized Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Establish the processes and tools to support the publishing of KPIs and actioning against them
- Define key analytical capabilities required by the Production teams and use business intelligence infrastructure (leveraging analytical solutions where available and creating ad-hoc solutions/ dashboards where necessary) to deploy
Who you are
- Experience/Skills/Requirements: The ideal candidate will have an understanding of product creation processes, sourcing and logistics, garment production, process engineering and calendar management.
- Apparel P2M experience that include variety of pipelines, responsive and understanding of product architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to frame / scope opportunities into clear and executable initiatives
- Demonstrated experience at working collaboratively with X-functional global teams, including GIS and Supply Chain
- Strong analytical capabilities and experience with core business intelligence tools such as Microstrategies, PowerBI, and Essbase
- Strong Project Management skills coupled with Change Management awareness
- Required skills include problem solving, critical thinking, conflict resolution, negotiation, business acumen, and strong verbal and written communication.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs