About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for leading all marketing analytics, reporting and insights for the marketing team at Banana Republic. Responsibilities include weekly, monthly, quarterly dashboard reporting, ad hoc analyses, channel specific analyses (email, search, media, store traffic, etc.). This person will report to the VP of Brand & Customer Strategy and have a leadership role in how we look at and analyze marketing campaigns effectiveness, media mix models and strategy. He/she will be a liaison with all cross functional partners and will work closely with our finance team in understanding marketing effectiveness and our centralized analytics team in understanding customer metrics tied to marketing campaigns and promotions.
What you'll do
- Bring innovative ideas and approaches to marketing reporting to have a transparent view of campaign performance across the organization.
- Analyze marketing campaign effectiveness, media mix, and strategy.
- Lead and help execute the monthly and quarterly hindsight process with multiple cross functional partners.
- Support Company Planning and marketing channel leads to forecast marketing driven sales to influence budget and in-season commercial planning strategy.
- Working with channel marketing leads, manage data streams and forecasts across all marketing channels. Create both standardized and ad hoc reports and dashboards, aligning with cross-functional partners on KPIs for marketing spend across vehicles, channel, and marketing funnel.
- Develop integral relationships with the Marketing, Customer Analytics, Data & Analytics, Ecommerce, and Store Operations teams to effectively influence strategies.
Who you are
- 3+ years of marketing data analytics experience, with both online and offline media experience preferred, but not required.
- Customer-centric and creative problem-solving skills. Technical data-analytics expert with strong visualization skills.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, work cross functionally with key partners in a productive, growth mindset approach. Detail-oriented with ability to balance those details with holistic strategy.
- Experience with Adobe, Power BI or comparable data visualization platforms; creation of metrics reports and dashboard views
- Excellent communication/presentation skills that can be adapted to audiences from staff to senior executive level and from varying cross-functional backgrounds.
- Must be able to effectively manage priorities and flexibly adjust scope, timing, and resources as business needs shift.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs