About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
GapTech is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to help manage and drive improvements in Procure to Pay and Record to Report product areas. This role will support global users and collaborate with team members in US and India. Primary responsibilities include business case development, planning, execution and continuous improvement in multiple product areas. This role is critical for stabilizing and maturing key business functions through automated solutions and lean business processes GapTech is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to help manage and drive improvements in Procure to Pay and Record to Report product areas. This role will support global users and collaborate with team members in US and India. Primary responsibilities include business case development, planning, execution and continuous improvement in multiple product areas. This role is critical for stabilizing and maturing key business functions through automated solutions and lean business processes.
What you'll do
- Will act as a Product Manager and will be involved in all phases of the application delivery lifecycle from explore/discovery to application deployment, warranty and production support, maintenance and enhancement. This includes, but is not limited to, documenting requirements, creating functional specifications, creating test cases and execution, and planning and facilitating user acceptance testing.
- Will be responsible for building and managing relationship with all the business partners on current and new initiatives aligned with enterprise IT strategy.
- Will be liaison between internal and external groups and will be an active contributor in key discussions pertaining to a project scope and objectives. While reporting to the Director of IT, you will work closely with key stakeholders in IT, the business and the vendor community.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distill high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Work independently with internal and external stakeholders to define concepts and under direction of Director of IT, Corporate Systems.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Proactively recommend business process and performance improvements based on new features/functions delivered in new versions of third-party software.
Who you are
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, information technology or engineering
8+ years of industry experience in Oracle R12 (or in Oracle SaaS), experience in Oracle Analytics Cloud, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications
Functional knowledge in Procurement, Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Vertex, Financial Close Cloud Services applications
Experience in business process re-engineering/Lean six-sigma
Able to document business processes, analysis and provide actionable recommendations for improvements
Comfortable engaging with senior business/IT leaders to present, lead and drive meetings
Able to learn quickly when facing new problems, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, and is willing to experiment and try anything to find solutions.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs