We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
What you'll do
- Set-up and maintenance of the product assortment for website
- Support team by preparing and maintaining the seasonal style list to allow pre-season tasks to be clearly grouped and managed. This includes styles & style/colors and outfits.
- Based on merchant direction, responsible for the maintenance of the web/category navigation.
- Support Merchant team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, and sort orders
- Manage Sale sorts, New Arrivals, Back in stock, Online Exclusive & Customer Favorites
- Manage e-mail support & QA, ensuring that the linking strategy makes sense and sorting categories to support marketed POV
- Create strong visual POV on the website that makes sense & is appealing to customers using color, fit, collections etc
- Own updating/creating new categories and running weekly Omniture reporting by division
- Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles
- Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, and update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior
- Responsible for timely workflow of web management deliverables and timelines. Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high quality work and accuracy and its impact on the customer’s site experience
- Work with production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues
- Work with product management to learn, test & improve functionality of systems
- Communicate changes in merchandise assortments and messaging to the appropriate members of the cross-functional team on a timely basis
Who you are
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize as well as possess a sense of urgency when appropriate
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals
- Be open-minded to and receptive of others' opinions.
- Strong computer literacy, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and InDesign helpful
- BA degree or equivalent experience
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs