About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Job Lead the enablement of security solutions in the areas of virtualization, local-area networks (LANs), wireless networks, Voice over IP and Cloud. Manage security for e-commerce and other web-based solutions involving cloud hosting and SaaS solutions. Design, enable, and manage Network technologies. Ensure security solutions adhere to the company’s privacy and compliance standards. Maintain professional security certifications related to chosen discipline.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Technology or a related field and 6 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in job offered, Information & Network Security, Compliance and Networking, or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Securing Cloud Infrastructure;
2. Design of Web Security Solutions;
3. Network Segmentation & Micro-segmentation technologies;
4. Design/configuration of Firewalls;
5. IP Routing/Routing protocols (BPG, OSPF, and EIGRP IS-IS);
6. Firewalls (PaloAlto and Juniper SRX); and
7. Akamai Web Application Firewalls
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs