About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Drive investment & system optimization through pricing, ensuring achievement of Old Navy financial plans and brand strategies. Responsible for providing research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and capturing pricing optimization opportunities. Manage day to day process, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of Old Navy pricing optimization. Own and manage small pricing optimization projects or parts of larger initiatives
Process/System and Tools:
What you'll do
- Demonstrate understanding of strategic value of pricing and pricing optimization
- Expert in pricing tools
- Designs new business processes to drive financial goals and strategies
- Develops training in partnership with manager that clearly demonstrates strategy & tactics
- Maintains functional area of self-service training hub
- Supports SMEs & IM Planning Managers with price optimization solutions, implementation, and training
- Demonstrates understanding of the strategic intent of project & impact to IM team
- Understands all portions of project planning by contributing value add feedback to project planning (tool development, IMLT feedback, training and stakeholder feedback)
- Own and manage small projects or parts of larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings.
- Delivers project milestones with quality (content, strategic thought)
- Models strong time management by delivering project milestones on time
- Appropriately informs & engages manager and MPA/IS leadership
- Leverages SMEs, Managers and IM leaders as key stakeholders through being known as a business partner that is open to feedback
- Own development of self
- Maintain a collaborative, innovative and results-orientated environment
- Influence cross functional partners to drive outcomes
- Can assume opportunity to serve as a buddy or coach (IMR, RMP, or New Team Member)
- Committed to delivering work that adds value to company goals
- Values partnerships as a means to delivering results
- Demonstrates the value of being people focused
Who you are
- 1-3 years of Inventory Management (or equivalent) experience
- Demonstrated strategic agility ability to anticipate and articulate future business needs and respond with the appropriate strategies
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Old Navy inventory management applications (or equivalent) & MS Office
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs