We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
As the Director of Creative Talent Acquisition, you’re responsible for leading a high-performing recruiting team and bringing great talent to our brands to help us deliver more to our customers. As Director of Talent Acquisition, you’ll own senior level talent acquisition planning and recruiting and proactively delegate searches and recruiting deliverables based on business needs and overall Long Range Plan (LRP) strategies. You’re a stronger leader and in tune with your individual team members’ strengths and pivot the work accordingly to drive results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Manage full lifecycle senior level recruiting and complex searches within all functions and/or channels; with the potential to flex to lower levels as appropriate.
· Accountable for delivering accurate, consumable, and consistent metrics to leaders and communicating the results. In addition, provide data analysis to support individual needs of business partners or executives.
· Responsible for global recruiting against LRP strategies.
· Work closely with Communications and Marketing to ensure talent brand platform is appropriately inserted in internal and external communication to help meet recruiting goals.
· Manage a team that delivers results to the business through coaching and developing skills needed to be a best-in-class scout or recruiter.
· Develop recruiting strategy by function and/or channel and identify support needs.
· Establish and maintain a bench of recruiting-focused talent through training, development and coaching.
· Partner closely with HR, Finance, Learning and Development and other business partners to align and support strategic talent management practices.
· Oversee execution of recruiting strategies by function and/or channel within recruiting team and identify support resources, as appropriate.
· Responsible for being ahead of trend and competitive intelligence and drive a recruiting strategy around it.
· Responsible for finance planning and demand forecasting of resources to support the business.
· Own external vendor and search firm management.
Who you are
WHO YOU ARE
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 10+ years in a complex recruiting experience, plus 4+ years of management experience in recruiting.
· You’re a talent builder. You’ve led successful, high performing teams and have the skills needed to develop individuals to help meet business needs.
· You’re dialed in to the external landscape. You understand what’s happening in the world around us and use that knowledge to help evolve recruiting strategies to meet business needs.
· You’re an innovator and have experience developing experiential and digital strategies in partnership with talent branding to build talent pipelines and meet hiring goals.
· You have a global mindset and experience navigating in global markets and businesses. You have experience with immigration visas, global mobility programs and related employment laws.
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.