About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
We are looking for an interactive producer with diverse technical and project management skills who can confidently drive and innovate on digital projects, programs, and pipelines across a variety of Banana Republic’s web outlets and platforms. This is a core part of the team responsible for driving communication of tasks and milestones related to large-scale digital growth initiatives including, but not limited to, e-commerce platform optimization, third-party integration, new cross-brand experiences and A/B testing support. Across all work streams, you’re a customer experience and business user advocate, actively working to improve KPIs throughout the ecommerce purchase funnel.
What you'll do
- Driving usage of commercially available ecommerce tools and technologies
- Optimizing and scaling successful personalization technologies, continually driving next best value add
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Assist in coordinating project activities with cross-functional business partners including Strategy, Creative/UX, Product Management, Web Development, GapTech, among others
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Control business logic in marketing technology UIs
- Creative thinker who questions the status quo and enjoys addressing technical or executional challenges.
Who you are
- 3-4 years of Project Management
- 3-4 years of digital experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexible to an ever changing environment.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
- Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- HTML knowledge, previous experience in ecommerce environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Experience in AB testing, basic data analysis and familiarity with reporting.
- Working knowledge of page performance standards to optimize load times.
- Experience with content management systems and other website data management tools.
- Expertise in cross-browser/cross-device QA of digital experiences.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs