About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Lead the development of seasonal omni-channel campaigns from inception to final delivery, creating a 360-integrated experience for our customers. Projects include windows and in-store signage, direct mail, promotions, site and email experiences, video and paid social and advertising. The Project Manager partners with marketers in Brand Communications and Commercial Planning to build extensive project plans that deliver on time and on brief. The candidate must have exceptional communications skills and have the ability to communicate between marketing partners and creative partners. Must be process oriented with the ability to be flexible in a fast-moving environment.
What you'll do
- Proficient knowledge of project management lifecycles and best practices
- Plan and manage projects from inception through deployment and ensure stringent quality control process followed for all deliverables
- Develop and execute project scopes and timelines
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including meeting recaps, status reports, change management, and approvals
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from marketing, creative and online
- Drive the project team to meet the timelines, maintaining the critical path
- Communicate with teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones
- Construct clear and concise written and verbal communications that provide the details required for project stakeholders
- Manage one direct report who will support in-season execution
Who you are
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs