About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Support our project management leads in keeping all seasonal creative projects on track, organized and moving smoothly from inception to delivery for a flawless execution. Our omni-channel projects include windows and in-store signage, direct mail, site and email experiences, video and paid social and advertising. The ideal candidate will have experience in both print and digital creative development.
What you'll do
- Facilitate project management processes from beginning to end, including ideation, creative development, approval and production.
- Assist in development of omni-channel project plans and manage to key deadlines
- Facilitate internal routing of creative projects to teams leads for approvals
- Product and distribute status reports
- Independently manage small projects with little oversight from Project Manager
- Continue to review and refine processes to simplify and create efficiencies
Who you are
- Individual must be flexible and comfortable working through change and ambiguity in a highly dynamic environment. Able to bring structure to ambiguous situations.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems, multi-task, and prioritize accordingly.
- Detail oriented with strong project and process management skills.
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing as required.
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Work Front preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, in any related field preferred.
- 3 years experience
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs