About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
What you'll do
- Leadactivities for Metrics, Asset Management, Time Entry and ServiceNow Front Endteams.
- Expanduse of metrics in running of Gaptech.
- Ensurethat the Asset Management tool meets corporate goals.
- Createa holistic view and approach to ServiceNow.
- Hireand grow team members.
- Providethought leadership for Old Navy separation.
Who you are
- Leadershipof multiple teams
- Creatingdetailed project plans
- Deliveryof business technology projects
- Communicatingto C level executives
- Client-siteconsulting experience (Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Accenture, etc) is a bonus.
- Toolsexperience is a bonus: Tool experienceas a plus: Broadcom’s CA PPM, ServiceNow, Flexera, PowerBI, Azure Data Factory,Azure Cost Management
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs