INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Retail Marketing Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the conceptualization of strategic retail marketing efforts and executing event programs for INTERMIX that will increase traffic, customer loyalty, new customer acquisition and aid in overall visibility of the brand on a regional and national level.
What you'll do
- Support manager on the conceptualization and execution of retail marketing strategies inclusive of localized/grassroots programs, brand partnerships/collaborations, and sponsorships for strategic cross-promotional efforts with the goal of driving traffic to INTERMIX stores and increasing brand awarenesselevance.
- Accountable for efficiently planning logistics & budget, trackingeporting, production, marketing, setup and post-event follow through for programs and events.
- Partner closely with field to implement and manage processes that support marketing programs from inception to completion.
- Conduct on-going store visits in partnership with manager to further develop relationship with field team and better understand local retail environment and competitors.
- Manage creative briefs in partnership with project management team for retail marketing and event initiatives including brief development, timeline and delivery dates, routing for final sign off/approval (in partnership with internal creative, merchandising, and production teams).
- Assist in preparing detailed recaps post-program including objectives, KPIs from a 360 degree point of view, key learnings and hindsight for leadership team.
- Partner with manager and CRM to identify opportunities and execute programs that target new and/or lapsed customers with the objective of driving traffic to INTERMIX boutiques.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an events related position
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong follow–up skills and sense of urgency
- Must be highly organized, detailed and thorough, creative and motivated with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Must be a strong team player, express self-initiative and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs