About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Job Leverage retail industry e.g. Revenue, Perpetual Inventory, Stock Ledger. Support Scrum team’s deliverables by helping effectively manage work. Facilitate and manage planning, delivery, and coordination of Oracle Retail (RMS, ReSA) related projects. Influence technical solutions for projects in retail space. Collaborate with Technical Manager in collecting and understanding code quality metrics to help the team improve on the standards. Collaborate with engineers and analysts to address any project issues, provides visibility and escalation to managers. Provide visibility to overall project priorities, facilitate project planning, requirement mapping. Understand the scope of projects, facilitate team alignment on vision and scope of work and use agile principles to deliver work iteratively and incrementally. Mentor team to ensure that stories are tasked to appropriate level of technical and functional details.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field followed by 8 years of progressive, professional experience in job offered or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Oracle Retail Merchandising Systems (RMS);
2. Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) ;
3. Oracle Retail Pricing Module (RPM);
5. Retek Pro*C;
6. PL/SQL V9/V11; and
7. Retail Industry-Revenue, Perpetual Inventory, Stock Ledger
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs