About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Service Support Operato to supportintake ticketing, troubleshooting, and triage of technology issues impactingusers in our ECOM, Distribution/Fulfillment Center, Call Center, and CorporateOffice space. In this role, you’ll workclosely with a team of analysts supporting users via multiple service channels,while identifying trends and driving for long-term resolution of technologyissues. You’ll align to departmentgoals, and collaborate with cross-functional business partners across theorganization. This role is critical tothe success of reducing and removing technological obstacles for businesspartners in order to reach company goals, so we’re looking for acustomer-focused, data-driven individual.
What you'll do
- Provide a high level of technical support forinternal Gap Inc. employees and contractors located in the North America andEurope markets.
- Research, diagnose, resolve or escalatetechnical and procedural issues from multiple service channels using multipletools and documented process.
- Use critical thinking skills,resourcefulness, and probing questions to identify affected devices andapplications.
- Clearly log and assign tickets as outlined indepartment documentation and problem management requirements, owning the end toend lifecycle of issues reported to you, while keeping customers informed.
- Take personal accountability to meet ServiceDesk Operator key performance measurements and be punctual.
- Actively contribute to meeting the department's shared goals andcontribute ideas to improve performance.
Who you are
- Strong verbal and written communicationskills.
- Must be willing to work none traditionalhours including, early mornings, evenings, late nights and/or overnight shifts. The current opening is for overnight.
- Passion for customer service and resolvingissues
- 2 years of Service Desk or equivalent jobexperience. Retail experience andunderstanding is a plus.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolvetechnical and procedural issues.
- Ability to react quickly and professionallyin stressful situations.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs