About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
We are seeking a Web Analyst to help measuring and analyzing site behavior and trends on Banana Republic’s ecom sites. This role will focus on getting to know the ins and outs of the different functions and business units to build a foundation of knowledge on how to best solve problems and push data analytics into new territory.
What you'll do
- Operationalize data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so the team gets a good sense of the state of the business.
- Conduct analysis of the online customer experience to identify opportunities for growth including funnel, content and page engagement.
- Work with Marketing, Operations, Production, and Site Merchandising teams to identify insights and optimization effort across content, category and product pages.
- Manage measurement/analytic platforms, including AB test analysis across global business units.
- Develop new reporting that enable ecommerce teams to capitalize quickly on insights, trends for growth.
Who you are
- Interest in retail with strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Ability to perform analysis and pull results for A/B tests of feature functionality, extract data, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and provide probabilities of winners and losers on multiple KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to manage scope
- Database querying and statistical modeling experience
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs