About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Driving great customer experiences requires asking,listening, analyzing customer feedback to determine which investments willyield the biggest customer wins. TheCustomer Promoter Team Program Manager will champion and steadfastly maintainthe use of customer feedback as an integrated practice in delivering growthacross our portfolio of brands. We areon a mission to build Brand Promoters for our iconic portfolio of brands – comebe a leader within that team and change the industry.
What you'll do
- Champion and continuous improve the PromoterSystem (consumer experience feedback system), to transform the integration ofcustomer needs into decision making.
- Execute against the Promoter System roadmap todrive business and customer outcomes.
- Influence and lead cross-functional partnersto integrate the Promoter System into Gap Inc. way of working.
- Unlock and prioritize the key CustomerExperience opportunities from Promoter System to drive game changing strategiesfor Gap Inc.
- Partner with brand leadership andcross-functional teams to influence Customer Experience roadmap based oncustomer needs.
- Lead pilots that link our customer experiencefeedback with customer touchpoints (Online reviews, call center, social, etc.)- delivering new insights to our business
Who you are
- Effective at building customer experiencetools (including surveys), analyzing and leveraging customer feedback and insightsto support strategic direction
- Nimble project manager who can influencepartners and drive outcomes even in the face of resistance
- Strong analytical background - able toanalyze customer data and synthesize into a story
- Relentless desire to drivecustomer-centricity throughout an organization - exuding empathy and enablingsolutions for our customers
- Ability to communicate compelling stories,rally others, create champions and bring them on the journey!
- Proven project management, problem-solvingand decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral communication andpresentation skills, ability to influence
- 3-4 years of experience in ProgramManagement, CX measurement, Consumer Insights
- Bachelor's degree; Certifications in CXmeasurement highly desirable
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs