About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Getting recognized by any industry for your work is a great honor, but being included in Business of Fashion’s first-ever Best Companies To Work For In Fashion report is especially exciting. At Gap Inc., one of our driving values is to provide meaningful career experiences that allow our employees to grow, while also creating a unique and engaging culture that inspires people to do their best work. We are thrilled to be acknowledged for the work we are passionate about and strive to offer to our amazing employees every day!
Gap Inc.’s Global Real Estate Finance & Strategy team is a centralized corporate function that provides strategic and analytical support to the Gap, Inc. portfolio of brands including Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy. We are responsible for constructing our retail structures for all brands across the globe.
The Capital & Estimating Senior Analyst is responsible for financial project management, process managing, bid analysis, forecasting and hind-sighting. You have an impact on all renovations and store creation for all brands globally. Your creativity, attention to detail, and dynamic cross-functional partnership will be essential to your success and delivery of every project. You deliver in calculated and strategic environments – resolving immediate concerns and planning for the future. We partner most often with Real Estate Finance, RE Field, Store Development, and the Gap Inc. family of brands and other functional groups across the company. You will have high exposure and opportunity to expand knowledge and experience as projects evolve. If you are eager to join an industry leading organization, innovate in your area, and learn new skills, tell us about yourself and we hope to meet you soon.
What you'll do
- Provide technical estimating support to store design, architecture & construction.
- Track and support high level capital real estate activity
- Track all project costs in the construction phase to produce accurate project forecasts.
- Conduct thorough hind-sighting analysis when all projects complete.
- Develop, implement, and maintain estimating tools for business partners as needed.
- Manage outsourced estimating consultants.
Who you are
- 3+ years construction management and project budgeting experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of the construction process
- Eloquent verbal and written skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize deliverables.
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, construction, engineering, and/or applicable field preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs