About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Security Administrator reports to theManager - eDiscovery and Forensics, and is a member of a larger SecurityEngineering and Operations (SecOps) organization that designs, deploys andoperates security tools. The Engineer will also be architecting solutions andservices, maintaining existing applications and infrastructure, migratingexisting solutions to the cloud, and deploying security in depth across GapInc.
What you'll do
- Dailyuse and administration of EnCase and Office 365 (including Exchange, OneDrive,SharePoint, Teams, Security and Compliance Center).
- Dailymaintenance and administration of all software and hardware used by the eDFteam (EnCase eDiscovery, Office 365 Administration, Symantec EndpointProtection, Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Carbon Black).
- Familiaritywith network activity analysis using various logging solutions and aggregatorsincluding PAN, and Splunk.
- Adviseand implement architecture, management, and access control for solutionssupporting the eDiscovery and Forensics, and Legal teams.
- Experiencewith cloud solutions such as Azure and AWS.
- Experiencewith Microsoft Exchange and 0365.
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windowsadministration (including Windows Server 2016, IIS, Active Directory, GroupPolicy management).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and 0365environments.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language(e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of and experience withPowershell.
- Familiar with cloud environments (Azure, AWS,Oracle, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience building securesystems, networks and infrastructure.
- Strong Microsoft Windows administrationskills.
- Proven understanding of cloud solutionsincluding “lift and shift” and security solutions.
- Knowledge of data management (architecture,movement, and mapping) a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs