About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Campus LP Associate Manager is directly responsible for the day to day operations of the Campus LP team. Creates a safe, crime-free environment for our employees and for protecting the assets of the company.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Daily interaction with Loss Prevention. Regular interface with Distribution Center Operations personnel and leadership (Supervisors, Managers). Regular interface with Campus Loss Prevention Business Leader (RLPM or Director) as well as intermittent interactions with third party (pooler, shipping, etc.) representatives. May work periodically with Field LP partners to support cross-brand programs and initiatives.
What you'll do
Who you are
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal
Excellent delegation and follow-up skills. Strong ability to disseminate work and manage follow up activities
Loss Prevention investigation skills preferred
Excellent time management skills
Strong people management ability
2) Minimum educational level:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Four year college degree preferred.
3) Minimum experience:
- 5+ years of retail Loss Prevention experience.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- State certification required, where applicable.
4) Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work nights and weekends appropriate to retail business needs.
- Must be able to stand/walk distribution center floor for hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs