INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
What you'll do
Develops materials in support of new technology rollouts, store initiatives, and policy updates. This involves working with and exposure to multiple project teams to ensure all communication needs are captured.
Maintains and updates, as needed, all policy and procedures accomplished through direct partnership with store teams and corporate BPs.
Lead, advise, and influence technology partners about potential store impacts for all store technology projects. Acts as an advocate for stores. This individual will work closely with our POS vendor to ensure all system updates are timely and performance issues addressed.
Highly skilled at creating ad hoc reporting and tools using existing brand resources. This person will need to be nimble and comfortable pulling information from several reporting sources – as well as creating reporting from scratch.
Who you are
- Must be able to successfully operate in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently to successful completion.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management at both Headquarters and in the Field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Basic Computer skills necessary - Macintosh preferred.
- VectorWorks or Computer Aided drafting knowledge preferred.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of Professional or Retail Experience required.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs