About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
All applicants must live in Rocklin, CA or the surrounding cities to be considered for this position.
Full and part-time positions available.
We’re looking for Bilingual Email/Chat specialist to assist customers from all of our Gap brands. The ideal candidate has an upbeat, positive attitude with a desire to please customers. In this role, you are required to identify customers’ needs and resolve questions that may arise. Customer complaints may require research and investigation to reach resolution through the email and live chat channels. You’ll be expected to provide exceptional customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved in both written and verbal format.
What you'll do
Who you are
- High school Diploma or GED
- 2 years of customer service (preferably in a contact center environment); 1 year experience with email and/or chat
- Strong computer, customer service, analytical, and troubleshooting skills (including Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, internet browsers and Salesforce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver customer service in writing in English and French or Spanish
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Keyboard typing skills of 40+ words per minute
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs