About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Talent Scout will deliver Talent Sourcing Strategies for critical and complex roles for Gap Inc. Global Supply Chain (GSC). In partnership with the Talent Acquisition leaders, you will deliver the right talent, at the right time and in an efficient way. This requires a high level of engagement with talent acquisition leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are executed, monitored, and desired results are delivered.This role requires discipline, creativity, speed, a drive for results, and a high-level of communication.
What you'll do
- STRATEGY: Collaborates with TA leaders and cross-functional partners to develop and implement proactive talent sourcing strategies. Tracks and reports metrics.
- RESEARCH: Sets the foundation and drives GSC’s global talent research function. Provides talent insights gleaned from prior professional experience or through leading market intelligence tools.
- SOURCE: Demonstrates a deep understanding of (can articulate) brand, customer, industry and competitive nationwide marketplace, then sets a plan for outreach, and delivers.
- OUTREACH: Connects with top talent through active digital outreach, professional networking, internet mining, social networking sites and other creative sourcing venues.
- TALENT ATTRACTION: Activates and engages with prospective talent pipeline for all Gap Inc. Global Supply Chain functions and leads them to consider Gap Inc. GSC a career destination.
- PARTNER: Partners with the enterprise employer branding team to ensure GSC branding is aligned and driving desired results across all GSC functions. Leads GSC employee referral program execution.
- LEADS: Model and teach database and CRM employment marketing best practices.
Who you are
Experienced – You have 5+ years of professional experience in talent acquisition; preferred mix of search firm and in-house. You have had primary responsibility of candidate sourcing, screening, and pipelining.
Accomplished – You have a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience.
Candidate Focused – You are thoughtful in outreach to prospective candidates. You actively follow-up and foster a positive relationship with an active talent community.
Passionate & Driven – You enjoy the hunt and take pride in finding specialized talent.
Curious & Analytical – You are a self-starter that is driven by information, data, and insights.
Proactive – Anticipate, observe, and swiftly take action with minimal direction.
Resourceful – You use resources effectively and have a knack for identifying alternatives solutions to eliminate roadblocks.
Flexible – You can quickly adapt to change, new challenges, and shift priorities when met with competing demands.
Results Oriented – You have a proven track record of delivering results both individually and within a team.
Collaborative – You enjoy cultivating relationships across teams in order to share best practices. You are comfortable interacting with all levels of the leadership team, business partners and peers.
Skilled – You know how to use the entire Microsoft Office Suite. You have previous working experience with candidate ATS and CRM systems.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs