About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Data and Analytics organization is chartered with unlocking the power of data and analytics to enable better decision making consistently and confidently across Gap Inc. This organization is also responsible for building the Data and Analytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership with GapTech (IT team) and scale our capabilities across the enterprise. Decision Support team within Data and Analytics organization partners with brands and functions to drive business outcomes through adoption of analytics.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Decision Support, the Sr. Manager, Decision Support is focused on partnering with Gap Inc Loyalty and Payments team to drive success of Loyalty and Credit Card programs.
What you'll do
- Perform analysis on customer and transaction data to support strategic initiatives and clearly communicate and present insights to customer and loyalty teams and leadership.
- Continually evolve and improve our marketing analytics capabilities and tools, including reporting capabilities and dashboards to provide insight into performance and customer trends.
- Partner with loyalty and payments, data science and testing teams to design, execute and analyze tests for performance and loyalty programs
- Express the voice of the customer during internal decision- making processes by using data storytelling as a method to communicate, and data and analysis to discover and unlock hidden insights
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in customer or marketing analytics preferably in a multi-channel retail environment
- Analytical experience including regression modeling (Linear, Logistic) and strong foundational statistical knowledge.
- Experience manipulating large scale datasets using SQL
- Experience with R, Python, and SAS for data manipulation, modeling, and summarization
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Data Science or other quantitative, technical, or social science field required. MS Degree preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs