About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for Sales Consultants to join a thriving call center sales team responsible for handling inbound sales calls for Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta and Hill City for the U.S. market. You’ll be part of a fun team environment with sales contests, awards and a monthly incentive program. It is an hourly position with monthly bonus potential, there are both full time and part time schedules and the possibility of working remotely in the future. You’ll be expected to ask customers questions to learn their buying needs, offer relevant add on items on every call, while meeting sales goals, and standard call center metrics.
What you'll do
- Demonstrate exemplary selling skills in every interaction.
- Communicate trends and wardrobe to customers over the phone.
- Actively listen to customers and offer product(s) to meet their needs.
- Communicate information on product availability, color, style, sizing and special promotions.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs