About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Provides great customer service to all employees and visitors to the building and ensuring a safe and secure work environment.
What you'll do
- Greets and announces all visitors.
- Verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge.
- Checks in and out temporary access badges and keys to vendors.
- Answer heavy phone traffic
- Receives emergency procedure training including first aid, CPR and use of an AED machine.
- Assists with building evacuations.
- Performs general administrative duties. Light administrative word processing and data entry tasks.
Who you are
Ability to multi-task (phone, guests, alarms, radio traffic, turnstiles and emails) while maintaining a pleasant and inviting customer friendly demeanor.
Good oral and written skills, including ability to communicate various levels of management.
Attention to detail while effectively handling multiple demands and competing priorities
Organized and ability to complete deliverables on time.
Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives
Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business.
Proficiency in English. Bilingual a plus.
Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Prior reception experience preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs