About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Tech Recruiter is responsible for managing specialized full life cycle recruiting process. This position is a part of team that manages Talent Acquisition for all of Gap Inc.’s technology division. While the expectation is that the primary role of a technical Recruiter is to fill jobs, they will also engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, our Recruiters, own the end to end candidate experience. As a Senior Recruiter you are responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting top candidates and partnering with the business to hire the technologist and leaders who drive innovation and support the Gap Inc. business globally. You will find talent that no one else can and you are able to do this through the relationships you build and creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
- Manage complex searches and use data to advise the business on tech industry trends
- Deliver a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the organization as a whole
- Manage partnerships and build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Lead the business in providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Use key recruiting metrics to keep the business informed of industry trends and recruiting progress using data facts, and insights.
- Strategize with HR and Finance business leaders on workforce planning and forecasting
- Work in multiple technical functions at all levels across the enterprise
- Build effective sourcing and recruiting strategies and use creative sourcing methods to discover and engage talent
Who you are
- Knowledge of resolution of complex problems in technical/operational fields where external assistance may not be immediately available
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 5+ years of technology searchecruiting experience
- Demonstrates relationship management experience with all levels of experience and leadership
- Demonstrates confidence, business acumen, and strong listening skills in all settings while advising business partners
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Understanding of retail technology a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs