About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Manager is responsible for leading and developing an entire functional area of intraday WFM and Operations Specialists to provide exceptional service to customers while delivering financial and service level objectives. This is done by providing feedback and coaching that drives customer (internal or external) satisfaction, business results and creates a competitive advantage for the business. In this role, the Manager will partner with other functional areas within the contact center, develop relationships with other internal/external business partners. The Manager achieves results through exceptional decision quality and problem solving, an extraordinary customer focus and developing a team focused on the customer and service level objectives.
What you'll do
- Demonstrate technical and functional knowledge of contact center procedures and applications.
- Develop, coach and motivate front line leadership for the functional areas.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all KPI’s for the contact center like SL’s, abandon rate etc.
- Work with internal and external business partners to identify customer facing issues.
- Escalate, manage and track customer issues with business partners to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to SL’s or our customers.
- Drive efficient staffing by managing floor resources, adding hours as required, and assisting with voluntary time off (VTO) as required.
- Provide input for system development and enhancement innovations.
- Work on new projects and initiatives to assess potential impact to the contact center.
- Work with other team members to manage forecasting, staffing and scheduling requirements.
- Actively engage in Career Pathing and Career Development for employees.
- Identify and implement strategies for building team effectiveness.
Who you are
Experience with remote and/or cross site supervision
Excellent ability to motivate and develop employees
Extensive Workforce Management in a contact center environment
Knowledge of contact center technologies including but not limited to: Avaya (CMS), NICE IEX WFM
Understanding of contact center technologies including OMS and alert management
Understanding of contact center dynamics and terminology
Demonstrated success with managing multiple workload priorities
Excellent analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Access and/or other software/database skills
Ability to flex work schedule to meet business needs
Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years of increasing responsibility in a supervisory/management capacity.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Access or other software/database skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs