About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As part of a key transformation initiative, the Salesforce Commerce Product Manager / Business Systems Analyst Lead will be accountable for understanding and delivering business capabilities, documenting/prioritizing requirements/user stories (new and technical debt), managing change and supporting business operations for our brands on the Salesforce Commerce platform.
You will collaborate with the Brands, Digital, GapTech and 3rd party services to deliver outstanding customer experiences and eCommerce technical operations for our global brands. This is a critical role on our global Salesforce Commerce Platform team working cross functionally to scale with the business.
What you'll do
- Translate customer and business needs into detail functional requirements, develop use cases and elaborate user stories; define metrics to measure success and value
- Collaborate with Gap Inc.’s technical teams to define and implement capabilities
- Be the champion of Salesforce Commerce’s Business Manager tools, train new business users and provide coaching on optimizing the business
- Work closely with Brands, Product Mgt, Creative, UX and Developers and provide recommendations on using out of the box features vs. developing customizations
- Support the evolving solution roadmap by evaluating new platform features and link partner capabilities
- Provide oversight on integration testing and UAT efforts
- Support change management planning & execution
Who you are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent degree or work experience
- 5+ years of technology experience including Agile Project Management and 3+ years of eCommerce business analysis, operations experience
- Deep functional understanding of eCommerce, including industry leaders and market trends
- Proven experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Manager highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively in a matrixed environment; Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker, leveraging prior experiences in solving problems in an innovative way
- Successful track record in launching features/products that add business value and experience integrating 3rd party products / services into the ecommerce experience (Digital Marketing, Analytics, Optimization etc)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs