About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day to day execution of the email and push marketing functions as well as contributing to the strategic focus of providing a clear, engaging and cohesive inbox experience for prospects and customers. He/she will come from a retail background and will have a passion for the email and CRM marketing channels along with a drive to continuously improve, test and optimize Banana Republic’s digital marketing. He/she will work with the cross functional marketing teams (brand communications, commercial planning, design and loyalty program) managing and iterating the email and push messaging calendars as well as bringing new automated campaigns and segmentation strategies to market.
What you'll do
- Own and manage promotions email calendar including messaging, segmentation and content strategies
- Along with online brand marketing managers, coordinate product focused email schedule, segmentation and occasional offer strategies
- Create and execute mobile app push marketing and SMS strategies
- Analytics and reporting for CRM marketing tactics
- Coordinate subject line testing with Persado platform
- Contribute to creative briefs, help manage assets using WorkFront project management tool
- Collaborate with design to develop high-performing creative assets
Who you are
- 3+ years of digital/email marketing experience with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Understand email best practices including design, list growth and deliverability
- Quantitative skills including forecasting ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Strong proficiency in Omniture, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with “can-do” attitude.
- Experience with retail marketing, fashion email experience a plus
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs