INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The primary focus of the IT Administrator ll is to ensure the customer technology needs are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and support that delights customers and consistently exceeds expectations. This coupled with partnering with GapTech teams to drive resolution.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional IT support to Intermix HQ and Store customers, ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
What you'll do
Provide exceptional IT support to HQ customers as well as store customers across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
Drive desktop support issues (MAC/PC) to complete resolution keeping the customer abreast at all times
Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s desktop computing environment
Facilitate onboarding of HQ & Store new hires
Drive MAC/PC workstation upgrades
Provide video conference support
Act as a liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
Assist with escalations and expedites as directed
Participate in project delivery as required
Who you are
- Strong technical (MAC/PC) skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills across diverse technical and non-technical groups
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Proven customer service experience required
- Able to manage competing demands, prioritize work and keep stakeholders informed throughout
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management
- Minimum experience of at least 5+ years IT desktop services and support experience gained in a large multiple outlet organization, preferably retail industry
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs