INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Director of Creative Production will lead a talented team of retouchers, photographers, producers and sample team. This position will work closely with the Creative team to produce quality imagery that support our marketing campaigns. In addition, serve as a leader in identifying and providing innovative solutions (process, technology, etc.) that supports the production department.
What you'll do
- Oversee + manage in-house and freelance photo production teams, for ecommerce, editorial, seasonal campaign and social media shoots
- Ensure the production of all photo shoots adheres to time + budget constraints
- Manage the photography and post production pipeline, refining as necessary to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness, while remaining mindful of the photo team’s bandwidth
- Partner with finance in the management of the production budgets, analyzing actuals for future cost savings
- Partner with web production team to schedule key milestones dates + manage the pipeline calendar
- Liaise with the team on file sharing, image usage negotiation, shoot planning, and any other photography support they may need
Who you are
- 10+ years experience producing photo shoots both in-studio and on-location, model/talent sourcing, booking and production relating to photo shoots (location searches, permits, location vehicles, catering etc.)
- BA degree and prior retail or agency experience preferred
- Inspiring leader who is positive and able to influence and manage creative talent
- Ability to identify workflow opportunities and proactively purpose solutions
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Technically proficient in Mac + PC operating systems and server platforms
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, FileMaker Pro, Google Docs, Box, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs