About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Analyst of Transportation Systems & Data Integrity, based in Erlanger, KY, will drive projects and streams of work related to GAP’s Global Transportation systems and data integrity impacting reporting and operations. This role will have the communication and influencing skills to partner internally with GAP’s Product Management and Tech teams in the implementation of systems, with the Reporting team in the development of a BI suite, and with the Data Integrity team to proactively monitor and resolve data issues. Key to this role will be understanding of GAP’s operations and partnership with external software providers such that the team can continue to build a system’s foundation that can bring efficiencies to the business.
What you'll do
Manage project streams related to Global Transportation systems from ideation to implementation
Establish relationships with key software providers to represent the Transportation business in system implementations
Partner with Product Management and GAP Tech to lead and influence system requirements that support
Present ideas and solution-oriented results to the team in order to improve business processes
Partner with Transportation’s Reporting team to support BI initiatives and development
Leverage data analysis insights to influence the systems’ roadmap
Build and maintain systems and data documentation
- Partner with GAP’s Data Integrity Excellence team in India to actively monitor data trends, issues and process corrections, requiring communication with Business Partners outside normal US business hours
Who you are
3+ years of experience with at least 2 years in Supply Chain and 2 years in systems
Experience in project management leading projects or streams of work
Ability to lead data analysis efforts to optimize business results
Ability to work independently and lead work across multidisciplinary teams
Strong executive presentation, written and oral communication skills
Strong MS skills particularly in excel
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required; background in Computer Science preferred
- Ability to handle highly critical data with a sense of urgency
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs