About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Loyalty Strategy team focuses on developing a long-term vision and leading the implementation of an integrated loyalty strategy across the Gap Inc family of brands. As a central owner of loyalty strategy, they ensure a seamless customer experience with simplicity and consistency across the brands.
What you'll do
- Supports enterprise loyalty playbook by developing business cases to implement strategic growth initiatives and provide test and learn performance data to help advise on future strategies
- Own and manage projects or key assignments as relates to larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, analysis, development of hypotheses and conclusions and presentation of findings.
- Supports the development of a long-term strategy and program direction by helping establish a loyalty roadmap based on competitor and customer insights, as well as insights gleaned through test and learn initiatives
- Stays apprised of industry and competitor trends and partners with internal test and learn team to ensure overall loyalty strategy is backed by industry best practices and proven offerings
- Translates insights gleaned from competitor insights and tests in to actionable technology roadmap items for handoff to Product Management and supporting teams
- Serve as thought partner to brand leads and central leads to think through and set up marketing tests and share insights gleaned to help drive overall loyalty performance and identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition, retention, and greater CLTV
- Ensures prioritization and execution of our learning agenda in conjunction with business partners on the Loyalty Business Analysis team and Gap Inc Advanced Analytics organization
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in banking, strategy, marketing, loyalty, or related field focused on identifying opportunities to drive strategic initiatives and develop, launch, and analyze multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Proven ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions and tell a story
- Proven skill in leading and influencing across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, Marketing) to drive business objectives and priorities.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business.
- Successful track record of developing and implementing marketing and field strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs