About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a Sr. Recruiter, you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will lead Finance and Strategy Talent Acquisition for the Gap Inc. enterprise. The Sr. Recruiter will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, the Sr. Recruiter works in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Sr Recruiter will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
- Manages complex searches and functions
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Manages partnerships and build relationships both internally and externally
- Consults with business on specialized industry trends
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Leads the business in providing a hire-right experience
- Collaborates across the Gap Inc. Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Develops educational resources and tools that will build the Talent Acquisition team’s and Hiring Manager’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
- Creates innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Ability to flex and work within multiple functions/channels offering recruiting expertise as needed.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred including 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Considerable knowledge required for resolution of complex problems in technical/operational fields where external assistance may not be immediately
- Finance and/or Strategy recruiting experience preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs