About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
What you'll do
- Responsible for embedding global recruiting processes resources and systems within the business in order to increase the talent pipeline for Finance and Strategy organizations.
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, and the organization as a whole.
- Management of partnerships and relationship building both internally and externally
- Consults with business on specialized industry trends and competitive landscape in relevant communities.
- Develops and mentors junior talent scouts and/or recruiters.
- Leads the business in providing a hire-right experience.
- Strategizes with business leaders on workforce planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrates confidence, business acumen in all settings while advising business partners.
- Acts as liaison/project lead for enterprise wide programs and initiatives.
- Develops recruiting educational curriculum to support building the Global Talent Acquisition Team’s and Hiring Manager’s capabilities as it relates to Finance and Strategy talent pipeline.
- Participates in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting, workflow and process improvement.
- Conducts regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Responsible for vendor management.
Who you are
- 7+ years of full life-cycle recruiting + sourcing experience
- 2+ years’ experience leading other recruiters
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the business needs and goals.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Finance and/or Strategy recruiting experience preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs